View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 03:54 PM
chisler29
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Originally Posted by ichon
Jason, your 90 degrees will be missed (hopefully for only a short time wink wink) and thank you so much for the time, consideration and efforts you have put forth to represent the Chrysler Crossfire and Crossfires of Maryland. I suggest you nominate a successor.

Thank you for the kind words. Again, im not going to dissapear from the group. I have made too many good friends to let the fact that i will be driving a fish or fury instead of a fire keep me from hanging out with you guys. I'll still be at the shows with you guys, ill still go to the events, i'll still help with the show and be part of the club, ill just have a different car.

As far as the next club president, Paul is the logical choice, but his schedule hasnt allowed him to be at all the needed shows/events. David E has been at alot of events and has come up with good ideas for the club to do, he would make a good president should Paul wish to stay as VP. Dave B would also make a good president, but that would require two positions being filled, and a change in the club's IRS information. There is time for the current board members to decide if they can commit to the role.

Last edited by chisler29; 09-30-2014 at 11:13 AM.