Thread: Twin Turbo
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 08:30 PM
xfireon20z
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Twin Turbo

Originally Posted by 05roadsterguy
well my friend, since you said this is not really something you are good at, let me try to deter your efforts by telling you that some really great professional wrenches have tried and failed to turbo this engine.

stop! Do not buy anything until you spend the next 4 days reading all the attempts posted on this site. After reading all the failures ask yourself if you really have $5,000- $10,000 to just throw away. If you do, please send it to me. It will go to much better use.

in the event you are not deterred, please post the 23rd i'm building a turbo fire thread for us to read for the next 2 years.
ameeeeenn finally someone with sense!!!

Originally Posted by bby412
I have recently been thinking about twin turboing my 05 limited coupe automatic with 41k on the clock. I was wondering if this would be a good idea, or supercharging would be better? I just want to get some opinions on what problems I would run into with this project. I am not that educated on turbo manufacturers or how I would set it up. Feel free to add your two cents. I would think this setup would push over 400hp to the wheels thats if the driveshaft would hold up.
you could hunt down the custom yellow xfire in ny thats for sale that has the detuned twin turbo setup lol

Last edited by xfireon20z; 09-15-2014 at 08:34 PM.