View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 12:24 PM
mobilefitt
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Adjustable Rear Camber Arms

Well GC has flaked on me.

I made sure to hound them over the last 2 weeks about purchasing them and they told me to wait until they were up on the site. Well, they are not up on the site and my order will be on hold while they wait for the latest batch of adjustable arms to come in.

For me, that is not an acceptable presentation. I heard that GC has been dragging their feet but that now they were ready....... I am back to the drawing board and I will prob build my own camber arms now without purchasing a set from GC.

Any dimensions available of their bars, for those people who's money is greener than mine, would be greatly appreciated.

I hate to bash companies on the forums so lets not take that angle here on this thread. GC has a product we all need, they told me and several others they have it covered, they have sent some out to a select few people but they are not prepared to ship me a set. Let's focus on viable, available solutions from here forward.

So far, I have a J bar style arm that looks like it will be 10", some jam nuts, and some 4 bar style ends.

The GC bar looks to be bent in the center..... Im wondering if the off center bend is going to create an clearance issue?????

Last edited by mobilefitt; 09-18-2014 at 12:31 PM.