View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 02:21 PM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Originally Posted by chisler29
Time to start planning the schedule for october.

Ridgley MD October 19 9am-4pm. Who is planning on attending, who will drive across the bridge that morning, and who will spend the night on that side of the bay?

Also there has been interest in a halloween themed show. the biggest and the best in the area is the Kent island cruisers halloween show. ive heard that in the past there are several hundred cars, most are decorated, there will be vendors, swap meet items and lots of fall themed food. Check your schedules and lets plan on attending. It's open to all cars.

Kent Island Cruisers Halloween Car Show Oct 25 10-3 Held at the KIVFD Firehouse 1610 Main St. Chester, Md. 21619 $10 Reg fee (W. Shore folks get $2 rebate for bridge) bchevy7@yahoo.com

http://www.kentisland.cc/kicevents.pdf
As of now, I'm in for Ridgely. I do have some other family obligations but I'm looking to rearrange things so I can attend. As far as when I'm going, if people are planning on going the night before, let me know and I'll see if I can make that work as well. If not, I'll likely just try and hitch up and fly accross the bridge with others. If things can't get worked out, I'll let you know.

WRT the Oct 25 show, I'm not going to make that one.

Thanks