View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 07:06 PM
GraphiteGhost
Received 391 Likes on 337 Posts
Default Re: What did you do to your Crossfire today?

Originally Posted by nickwe21
I got the N/A tune from Jerry at Eurocharged today. At first after flashing I received an error message stating that some packets had not been installed properly and to re-flash the software. However, it was mentioned on the included instructions that this message in 95% of all cases can be disregarded and won't need attention or another flash. (Just wondering if any of you received the same error message).

When it comes to the feeling of the car I am stunned. I was able to take the car for a spin on the highway and I can honestly say that was the best $$ I have ever spent on any car. It doesn't only run fast, it also runs super smooth and responsive. I can highly urge anybody with our Crossfires to contact them and have this very simple update done.
I was planning on updating Throttle Body and CAI at some point but I almost have to say the car now performs like I want it to and even though I wish they would have come like this stock, it put a smile on my face I'm freshly in love again

Just be sure when you do the TB (74mm) that you have the tune reflashed with the one for the TB upgrade. Also, if you do a CAI, the same applies, you have to have the tune reflashed (upgraded) for the MOD. Each mod needs a comparable reflash. Remember to let eurocharged know every mod you have each time you call so you get the right updated flash. Have fun!