Thread: Something odd
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 12:17 PM
maryd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Something odd

I have a black 2005 roadsters that I've had since February of 2013. I was so happy to find a 2005 with only 24,000 miles and with one owner. All of this sounded great and was for several months after which things started going wrong: a leak in the window area of the passenger side of the top; an expensive ignition replacement; then the top started not working and I found that was yet another expensive proposition that I haven't yet been able to afford to fix. I just got new tires and learned they were the third set of tires because the previous ones had been on it for many years. Because it only had 24k miles I thought they must have been the original tires. So now I'm wondering if somehow the mileage has been "adjusted" downward. It seems a car with now 35k miles has a lot of problems. Is this unusual or is it systemic with this car. Oh...forgot ...the cup holder, as I've read here, has been broken since I got it. When I left the dealership with my car I (stupidly?) thought that was the only problem!