Old 11-21-2014, 09:18 AM
LagDan
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Talking Re: Crossfire fiberglass rear diffusers made in Germany / Possible group buy

Originally Posted by RED DOG
Hi Daniel, Thanks for that information. I'm sure that is exactly what we have in those push pins. I appreciate the new education . . .
Welcome RED DOG . . . education is the key to understandding on how to " not to screw up " :-)

Has the writer of those link I have inserted in my previous post , in Step 8 he wrote . . . " Consumers are likely to think that any screw head with a cross drive recess is a Phillips, which can lead to problems . "

If reading carefully in the many steps refering to " + " shape screw head ,in http://www.instructables.com/id/When...lips/?ALLSTEPS , readers will learn on how to reconize the different mark of identification present on the head of some of these " + " shape screws .

I personaly learned about this in auto mecanic course I have followed in 1976 .It made me understand why I have stripped in the past ,so many + screw head on all of my Kawasaki and Honda motorcycle I had owned starting in 1971 .I was thinking that the problem was me ,but in fact , all those stripped screws where Japanese standard " JIS" and that I was simply using a Phillips screw driver .

Daniel

Last edited by LagDan; 11-21-2014 at 09:35 AM.