Old 11-22-2014, 05:59 PM
LagDan
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Unhappy re: (edit) "BUYER BEWARE" New Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
It is easy for an on-line company to ship you what they have in stock. It's when they run out the problem starts....
More specificly when they do not update their site . . . they where showing in stock and they still do .

When I did my first over 200USD order # 110 on June 13 , this was early in the opening of this new site ,I received all my other items and on one of the envelope ,there was an orange sticker marked " PARTIAL " and under it in hand writing " shifter trim to follow .

I was able at that time to comunicate with them and they told me that some more chrome shifter suround where on the way to them . A couple of weeks later I have made an other order and they told me by E-Mail that they would send it with that order . . . package arrived but once again there was no shifter trim surround in it .

After many E-Mail to them ,they awnser always the same BullShitt . . ." We will receive them in a couple of days "

Time whent by and the 45 days PayPall protection ended . . . a while after they completely stopped awnsering to my E-Mail .

I am sure that if somebody go on their site and order a chrome shifter surround ,show in stock on their site ,there is a good chance he will never received it . . . I am verry verry unsatisfied of them ,so if you buy something from this site ,beware . . . DO NOT WAIT to long to react or You will loose Your money .My only mistaque was simply to trust them . . .

Almost 40 $ is not much . . . but it was MY 40$ .

Now I have to find another place to order the Shifter trim and I wish it will match with all the others trim I bougth from them ,and I also like to get some more trim around switchs , like they are showing on the picture of that surroud trim . . . wonder where they took that picture and who sell all those trim . . .

Daniel