View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 01:54 PM
rmcdaniel12
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HiD headache for my SRT

Can't even believe that this is such an issue, but it is what it is. I bought my SRT about 5 months ago, and within that time frame I've already bought 2 HiD kits for this car. The last set (which I just installed 2 frickin weeks ago) that stopped working just sent me over the top with this car. (with my car in such great condition and only 40k miles, I've already dealt with almost every known issue with these cars I.e. RCM, ignition locking pin, IC pump went up) ANYWAY, I hit the road last night to meet up with the ol' ball and chain and I had to wait about 20 mins or so in the car with it running the whole time. I glanced down and noticed the light out indicator on the dash so I got out and seen my driver side was out. (which is the same light that went out on the previous kit) got back in the car and turned the lights off then back on and I lost both headlights BUT the kicker is, is that my light out indicator isn't lit anymore. Why is such a stupid little thing such a prob with this car? This stupid kind of stuff should be the last thing we have to worry about. I mean its just a dang light for crying out loud. I read thru a few similar posts and someone mentioned having to replace the factory headlight relay but when I search such a topic I keep getting steered toward the mystery no starts with the RCM.