Old 11-30-2014, 10:02 AM
LagDan
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default re: (edietd title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Originally Posted by green24u
UPDATE: Missing Chrome Shifter Surround. After waiting over 4 months for this item to arrive and several emails, facebook postings, and messages sent via Crossfire Mall to no avail I took Bob's (RedDog) advice and emailed James Sherwood at info@koreanautoimports.com. Several days later I received an email offering replacement items or a refund. I negotiated with them and today received the following email:

Hi Chuck,

Your 2 alternate items have been sent via USPS from AZ and should arrive
to you either later this week or early next week.

Sorry again for the issue with the shifter trim, it's been a problem.

Best Regards,

Belky
KoreanAutoImports.com

Good news...Maybe...
" Maybe " . . . at least ,You are more lucky then me . I did not received a word from them concerning my shifter trim and my letter to Him ,was sent a couples of Weeks before You did and I just sent another one last Week ,again . . .

OH ! I get it . . . Province of Quebec IS SO FAR from the state of AZ that THEY probalbly did NOT get my E-Mail yet or it is simply still stuck at the US/Canada Border .

The " Sorry again for the issue with the shifter trim, it's been a problem " in His letter bugs me the most . . Why sell something not in stock , Why the " IN STOCK " section on their site was not updated in time when We bougth those shifter trim back in June and was not marked instead " OUT OF STOCK " . I usually never pay for something not in stock around here . . .is this an US way of doing business ,selling something You do not have in stock ?

Please ,tell me when You really have received it . . .

Daniel

Last edited by LagDan; 11-30-2014 at 10:10 AM.