Old 11-30-2014, 08:35 PM
OC Xfire
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default re: (edietd title) "BUYER BEWARE" Crossfire accessories Vendor "Crossfire Mall"

Crossfire Mall (aka: Sherwood Automotive / Korean Auto Imports) is a sham, and I'm so sorry I even gave them a try, despite mixed reviews online.

About a month ago, I purchased two in-stock items, the shifter surround and the door lock pin surrounds. After 1 week, the door lock pin surrounds arrived. I emailed all of their available email addresses, called the phone number Paypal gave me for them (which doesn't work), and sent them a Facebook messages....and I got nothing back. Their website still showed (and still does) show the shifter surround as in stock, and I was frustrated that a company would have such poor and unresponsive customer service, so I filed a claim with Paypal.

Shortly after I filed a claim with Paypal, I get an 'updated shipment' email from Crossfire Mall, saying part of my order has been refunded....one week later, STILL no refund, and Paypal has until December 22nd to make a decision regarding my case.

Complete freakin' scam, and I will let ALL of my Crossfire friends know to never do business with any of the names this sorry excuse for a company goes by.

NONE of these bad reviews would even be an issue if someone just updated their website, showing whether the item was actually in stock or not....or better yet, how about you RESPOND to the emails your customers send you? Instead, they just take our money and never ship the items we ordered. NEVER again.

Good luck to anyone who wants to try using them... I would rather have no shifter surround than give them my business.