View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 09:24 AM
onehundred80
Received 564 Likes on 474 Posts
Default Re: Car wandering on motorway

Originally Posted by oledoc2u
I don't know about across the pond, but you are wrong. Tire manufacturer is where you get your correct pressure. The car manufacturer doesn't even warrant the tire, they will tell you to go to the tire store. Always run what the tire states, or suffer. There are numerous things that can make your car pull one way or another. Bushings, brake grabbing or hanging, tire out of round, bent rim, wheel bearing and I can go on and on....but tire pressure isn't a CAR manufacturer recommendation. I can tell you that from being a crash scene investigator, and working in transportation my whole life....
I must step in here before this incorrect information leads to a accident and leads to an investigation by an accident investigator. I am assuming Tire Rack knows more on this subject than most and would not post info that would lead to mass lawsuits against them.
Read this and review the above information, I think you'll find that what we have all done up till now is correct. Use the car makers recommended tire pressure, this applies to all cars not just the Crossfire.