View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 05:10 PM
HOT FIYA
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Northern Virginia

Originally Posted by TomSRT
I just found out that my local shop (Curry's) got bought by Monro Muffler Brake last yr. Not sure I want to bring the SRT6s to a national chain store.

Anyone have a mechanic or local shop they'd recommended? Preferably, near Gainesville VA.

TIA
Hey Tom,

I just wanted to let you know that I recently went to Curry's for the first time and I had an outstanding experience. I went there to get my car inspected after my car initially got turned away by the service station in Atlas Walk (the Shell gas station that has the cigar shop attached to it) for being too low. The mechanics/technicians at that service center referred me to Curry's which is actually quite funny being as I literally drove by Curry's to get there in the first place. Anywho Curry's didn't give me any gripes for my car being low and the mechanic that handled my inspection actually talked to me for a while about my car after he pulled it around. He also mentioned that he has worked on another SRT-6 that comes in occasionally and mentioned the owner autocrosses it - I am presuming that is you? He said that our cars were setup very differently but thought it was cool to see people still doing things with Crossfires.