View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 05:06 PM
TerryR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: This would happen..

Originally Posted by BEATv1
beautiful. i've always wanted a pilot license too. Man, the views must be great where the birds fly.

*UPDATE*
i WON the case! i didn't hear from insurance since Tuesday afternoon and all of Wednesday so I called and messaged yesterday and they got back to me finally. Basically, the opposite party was changing their story a lot. It didn't match the police statement, their statement at the time, and images. They mentioned there was an overwhelming evidence favoring my side than theirs. overall, i'm very happy and Geico recommended a qualified body shop (very reputable since their shop does work for major car bands like Lexus, Toyota, GM, etc.) and scheduled an appointed for next Tuesday. I will update you guys once it's finished. Anything i can suggest for the body shop to look at? thanks in advance.
GLAD this turned out well for you, so many people get screwed nowadays, when logically it was not their fault. GREAT News, I feel happy for you. Being black. When repaired at a reputable shop, it will look as good as new.

Last edited by TerryR; 01-10-2015 at 05:08 PM.