View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 04:15 PM
srt6-xfire
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Originally Posted by PNA
We can discuss at our meeting. My recall was we are going to be a "Group" now and not necessarily a "Club" (dues etc under discussion). What that translates into how we operate remains to be seen (basically still planning on doing a lot of things together and coordinating on such this, just as we are now). That being said, I recall us emailing around last year how to manage our remaining club funds and I was pretty sure we were going to disperse somehow to the club -- either a party or some other function. I'm pretty sure at the momemts we discussed this it was for the COM family. We could look to use some of the funds to again host the Friday Night LInks Roast if people would like to. I'd certainly support it. We could also send out a note to all the people coming and see if they'd be up for a small contribution to the effort (we'd coordiinate and do the planning and work though). Since we are back at the Hampton, it would be great to have it again.

As you noted, we should add this and any other items for our Agenda as we prepare for the meeting. Let's start a list.............

1. COM / Friday Night Links Roast at Carlisle
2. Cruise-In Planning Discussion
3. Group or Club Conversation
4. Treasurer Report and Decisions on Use of Funds
5. Cruise Planning and Car Show Planning
6. Other..............

You are correct we were going to disperse funds for a lunch/dinner, if we did NOT have a cruise/show in August.