View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 01:43 PM
chisler29
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Originally Posted by PNA
Is everything still on for tomorrow? I have 50 flyers printed that I'm bringing. Also, I'm happy to present for COM on what our event will be. I do have one question for our team though. Even though it's not a "Show", we could still pick up a few "basic awards" that the club could issue to our selection of cars that attend the cruise-in. We could do 2, 3, or even more if we want........Example: Best Classic - Pre-80s; Best Imported; Most Unique, Best Modern; etc? I'm thinking just something else that people would like, make them consider attending, staying longer etc. We can chat Saturday, unless others want to chime in. I'm thinking 8 to 15 dollars each type awards. COM logo, Simple plaque, etc.

BTW - No registering..........this is just us walking around looking at cars and us picking a few. We can announce them by Car, Color, etc. Only

See you guys on Saturday Morning.
This changes the entire set up back to a "show". who judges while the other people park cars and hype the raffle tickts? we have to count ballots, are we parking cars in groups that they want to enter into? i thought the idea of a show with awards, voting and alot of structure was struck down because of all the amount of work on the small group we have? if we do awards we need to do an entry fee, and so people at the "gate" taking money. we were not able to find awards in the price range you are talking about. we need to have this figured out before saturday since we are going to be describing the event.