View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 02:29 PM
PNA
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Crossfires of Maryland (COM)

Originally Posted by srt6-xfire
You posted and asked what I thought and I gave you my opinion, if your asking for a vote I say no. You are the VP and If you get buy-in from other members go for it. just bring me a receipt.
I guess I'm somewhat blown away by how this simple, 20 to 30 dollar expenditure is viewed as changing anything. It changes nothing other than adds 20 to 30 dollars. But, that being said, fine. I'm not taking any votes. I do need to understand though, based on what we are planning, is the final decision on the approach/es for the food / music. DJ or no DJ. If no DJ, I'll like to investigate bringing some kind of music system. If I have to bring my own, I will. I'd prefer to not have to thoughMy thought on Food was to still have the same (or new) vendor come. Let them know what we are doing. Anything they take in is all theirs.Beyond that, it's just the raffle. That's on us to sell the tickets. There are no other responsibilities as far as I'm concerned. We can get parking started in the proper way and then let the flow follow.I'll likely still get water from wegmans but I'll just give it away this time.