Old 03-27-2015, 12:01 AM
YeehawNY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any red flags or advice on purchasing this SRT6?

Hey Crossfire enthusiasts! I'm looking to buy my first SRT6 and came across this SSB coupe in NJ - Used 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 For Sale | Hamilton NJ | 1C3AN79NX5X049058. The price looks good ($12k) and the mileage is low (45k) but I saw a few possibleconcerns on the Carfax - CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2005 CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE SRT-6: 1C3AN79NX5X049058. There aren't any accidents but there were 4 previous owners that only drove 45k miles plus the 1st owner had it registered as a corporate fleet vehicle. I wanted to ask if you see any red flags here. Could it have been a SRT6 Experience car since it was a fleet car with 11k put on it? Any way to find out?

I'm planning on checking out the car this Saturday but the dealership is about 2 hrs away from me so I don't want to drive that distance if you guys thought I shouldn't even waste my time checking it out due to the Carfax history.

By the way, the common issues thread has been very helpful and if I go check it out I'll be sure to check the IC pump, door rust, and seat heaters (butt and back).

All advice and comments are appreciated! Thanks!