View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 07:41 PM
GraphiteGhost
Received 375 Likes on 325 Posts
Default Re: N/A Spoiler Removal Guide

Originally Posted by onehundred80
I did it directly from your post, I converted your words to Word, then added the pictures from a file I had saved them to and then finally I saved it as two PDF files.
I thought MrM's PDF with 48 pages was a bit too much, with such large pictures. So I did 3 pictures per page, the file was too large to add as one file, so I split it into two. It is about 1/3rd the size of MrM's book.

I noticed something wrong with pictures but forgot about checking it all at the end. I'll do that now.

Thanks man! Its a great thing we all do for each other, having multiple avenues adds perspective to the packages that folks use. Take me, for instance, I like to blow pictures up real big to get a little more detail if I am having a problem understanding the intent. I didn't know how to reduce the large pictures, so I just put em in as the camera took em. I do know them suckers can be blown up and still have great detail/clarity. In my case, my one good eye needs all the help it can get in being able to 'see' what I need to see. Thanks for the further reduction in the file sizes, I am sure others don't need the detail that, say, someone like me might need for failing eyesight. Its all good in the end, and helpful for everyone who likes to do the sort of things we all try and succeed to do. I appreciate all the help I can get, and openly welcome any help in giving others the opportunity to understand and accomplish whatever they want with their cars. Cannot say enough this site helps so many, and the members openly give to all.