View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:52 PM
Blondie50
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: center sterring wheel wings or cover

Originally Posted by Allin360
I was looking for the " Chrysler WINGS emblum" that goes in the middle of the steering wheel Please Help...
I've been looking for one too. Nobody would sell me just the emblem. They wanted to sell the whole air bag along with it. So I measured the area where the emblem goes and continued my search but included other Chrysler products as well. I went to body shops in hopes that a Chrysler car would be in for repair that had a deployed air bag and hopefully the emblem would still be intact. Then I saw one on ebay with the correct dimensions and figured I'd take a chance. The one I bought was off a PT cruiser. I had to clean up the back because the mounting nubs were different and would not line up to the mounting holes on my steering wheel. So after removing them and smoothing the back out I used some double sided automotive tape and it worked perfectly. It seems that the Crossfire steering wheel emblem is the same size and used on several other Chrysler products as well. You may want to expand your search by giving the dimensions and i'm sure you'll fare well. Good luck in your search.