View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 04:44 PM
GraphiteGhost
Received 386 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Re: Car Value in 2012

Originally Posted by Red_Crossfire_1
Hello all,

I crashed my crossfire in 2012. The overly ambitious repair shop, with the cooperation from my insurance company, decided that the car was definitely repairable.

For the past 3 years, I have returned 7 times to the first repair center. Excuses for failing to correctly "restore the vehicle to pre-accident condition" and "restore the rhythm of my life" were delivered with each visit. The shop had to issue rental cars on 2 occasions. I gave the insurance company a call and was able to switch repair shops. The next shop, after three visits, failed to resolve an air leak in the passenger side door, faulty headlight, and water build up the the door (new symptom, caused by the shops negligence).

A few days ago my crossfire was flooded and subsequently totaled. The insurance will need to pay out the car value from the original incident in 2012.

Where can I find that value? Would purchases from 2012 be shareable on this site?

Any help at all would superb!

Best,

Red_Crossfire_1

If you get anything but current bluebook value, I would be very surprised. Good luck!