View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 03:30 AM
Sennaspirit
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Northern Virginia

Just a Hello from the other side of the Potomac! Just reading through the threads above, there's quite a few XF's in Rockville, though not many on show up here on the Forum. However MD Chapter of CICCI is a good group and often holds "drives" and attends shows together.

In fact there is an annual show we host in August at a Winery, just north US70. I'll revise this post with the info, and I hope some of you will come by. Alternatively if any of you get together, its just a quick drive across the River to VA, so post up some meeting suggestions.

UPDATE:
Just a selection of things that are noted by the COM (Crossfires of Maryland) crew.

Quick summary of events for you calendar:
1. June 21 - Kent Island Car Show and Gathering Post Show at Annies Steakhouse on Kent Island. All the info has already been posted on this in previous emails. We have reservations but confirm our numbers 48 hours in advance so if you aren't coming, please let us know. Right now, we have 12 confirmed. Others, please let us know ASAP.

2. July 10-12 - Chrysler National at Carlisle: Here's the thread with all the details on the Forum: Chrysler Nationals Carlisle PA. July 10-12 2015 There are about 25 Owners (at this time) going from the east coast. Fun Event. For the newbies, this is fun and a great bonding event with other XFire owners from all over. I believe all COM members are going. We stay at a hotel together under CICCI and have a blast. We park at the event together and have our own tent and awards. If you come this weekend, we can give you the scoop.

3. August 1 - Newly Added: The Annapolis Car Show: TheAnnapolisCarShow.com (443) 693-SHOW Not sure how many are / can go but the details and coordination will follow later.

4. August 8- COM Cruise-In at Linganore Winery and Red Shedman Brewery. This is hosted by COM. Details our on our flyer. We moved from the show format (last 3 years) to a more casual Cruise-In format. Great venue and should be great family event. Beer, wine, food, music, raffle etc.

Last edited by Sennaspirit; 06-12-2015 at 03:33 AM.