View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 12:37 PM
droptop
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 SRT6 Roadster Sapphire Silver Blue

It is with much regret that I am considering the sale of my Crossfire. Documented California car with 13,500 mi. Was purchased new from Foothills Ranch Chrysler, Lake Forest CA. in May of 2006. Spent some of it's life in Orange CA. until the original owner moved to Grand Junction, CO. Has always been garage kept, and factory maintained, as the appearance and documents will reveal. Since I purchased her in July 2011 with 8300mi., I have only driven her during the warm summer months, never in the rain, and of course never in any ice or snow. The car is bone stock and still wears the original A/S Bridgestones. The condition I would consider to be about 96%, with some slight wear on the factory floormats, and perhaps a rock chip or two on the front bumper and chin spoiler. All service work and documentation would be included as well as the owner's manual, window sticker, and both of the original key fobs. This may be one of the cleanest X-fires on the planet. Never posted here before so forgive the brevity or errors. Saw some similar quality cars sell in the $25k Range, email me your thoughts or interests. Again, I am considering selling for the right price, hope this is ok per the forum rules. Not sure how to add photos, I think we all know what it looks like. I can email some photos upon request. Figured out how to add photos to album, check my user gallery. e-mail gregory@wishcom.net 847 226 6900

Last edited by droptop; 06-19-2015 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Email