View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 02:29 PM
HOT FIYA
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: FS: SRT-6 wheels & suspension

Hey everyone, my humble apologies for being m.i.a. I have had a large personal situation regarding my car that I have been dealing with. I received everyone's messages but at this venture I am holding off on selling anything. The reason being, the bodyshop that recently painted my car failed to deliver on my expecations and ultimately i'm stuck with a botched paintjob. I am getting a partial refund back from them but it is not nearly enough to cover having the car repainted/redone (again) by another bodyshop not to mention that I now need two new front fenders because of this whole situation (long story). Ultimately I have parked the car indefinitely and am currently deciding on what my next move is with it, or if I even want to keep it at this point. In the event that I decide to sell the car I would prefer to have as many of my OEM parts as possible which is why I have decided to hold off on selling things. Believe me when I say, if you make a "no turning back" commitment as large as I did with painting the car a new color you expect to keep the car for a while thereafter which is why I wasn't concerned with selling the parts originally. But now i'm faced with a situation in which I have taken a huge financial loss and would be looking at spending even more money to get the car back up to par and i'm just not ready to make the decision one way or another at this time.

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest in the parts and again I apologize for keeping everyone hanging. Should I decide to keep the car I will notify you in the order in which I received the PM's/messages.

Last edited by HOT FIYA; 06-23-2015 at 02:32 PM.