Old 06-24-2015, 02:06 PM
RED DOG
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default I request your support for the upcoming CICCI election

Hello, I am flattered to have been nominated and to be running for the position of CICCI President. While I am a relatively new Crossfire owner (06/2012), I'll challenge that there are not too many owners who are more enthusiastic about the Crossfire than me. I currently own three SRT6s the last two of which I have completely refurbished / reconditioned / restored / back to their deserved glory. I do my best to promptly offer assistance to other Crossfire owners who post their issues on CrossfireForum.org (when it's regarding an area where I have some experience and some degree of expertise).

To the many Crossfire owners that I have had the pleasure of meeting in person over recent years and to the many others that I have had the pleasure of communicating with on the forum . . . I respectfully request your support in my bid to be elected CICCI President.

Please log in to CICCI here Login and then click on the link under the position of President. I would very much appreciate having you post a brief note of support for me. I sincerely believe that if elected, I can be a positive influence for CICCI. THANKS! Bob Davis (Red Dog)

Last edited by RED DOG; 06-24-2015 at 03:42 PM.