Old 07-19-2015, 08:30 PM
waldig
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Talking Hot damm I got my dual carbs working on my SRT6

Jeeze louise that took some serious effort and persistance to get my dual throttle bodies to work....................... about 3 years of spitting hick-upping dying and limp mode throttle shuttting off for no reason and about a million other non starter issues

BUT NOW the dang thing is working and its all that I decided I needed, more bottom end response and better acceloration from the get go.

Premise: That two throttle bodies would have less restriction, and two throttle plates open more rapidly ( engine sees more air sooner ) than one plate. THey move together but they are two, not one and give better response on WOT operation, I needed this for autocrossing as the factory fly by wire is a pig. Sprint booster is a plus but the WOT is better than I have ever had...................COLOR ME HAPPY.

After this weekend I was going to pull the whole thing and the old chinese proverb about man with two watches never know what time it is..................That was the key, now I got what I want and I need more drive time to see how it works, so far but o meter says YES.

FYI : I was doing intake testing for another article and figured I try one more time to crack this long standing "nut". DID IT.

Ill keep you up on details and if it is worth it maybe ROB at needswings will be interested in it, TBD.

WDY Enjoy

CrossfireForum.org - waldig's Album: cool dual intake design - Mark #2 - Picture

https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...0&ref=gnr-prev

Last edited by waldig; 07-20-2015 at 08:59 AM.