View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 03:26 AM
Crossfireconv08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: HELP PLEASE!!! Rear Window fell out!!

Well I think we lucked out. Went back to Houston for a doctors appointment and will be staying for 2 weeks. We managed to find a top upholster that will use an extreamly heavy duty Urathein I believe from 3M and will also use the 3M window weild and will fix the top for $165 dollars. Probably the best thing that could have happened. I never understood the whole only 2005 year coverage or extended warranty doesn't count. We went to the dealership and showed them plain in sight an extended warranty we purchased when we bought the car. And they straight up denied it. When you pay brand new over $35,000 dollars for a convertible the last thing you would expect is the bloody window to fall out. I know a person infact our barber who paid that. Thankfully he was covered under the extended warranty he purchased since his was an 05. Only thought I had when they denied us was they wanted to save some money and could care less about the people who bought the car. I really hope the heavy duty stuff works out for the top. They are a good buissnes and have worked on crossfires before from what I have heard. Just hope the window doesn't come flying out when we are driving home. 😬