View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 02:47 PM
DTMenace
Received 99 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Re: KeylessGo on the Crossfire

Originally Posted by Paulharb
Hi there fellow Crossfire owners, I have just purchased a 2004 silver roadster in real good condition. As l only had the one remote key I looked around on the net & found a company called The Crossfire Store USA also known as Hot car accessories. They have Crossfire remotes for $260 AUD. I ordered one
on June 23rd but I have not yet received it. There site looks to be very professional but these days you can't be sure unfortunately. Has any member dealt with or know of the company. I would be most grateful for any feedback you may have. Kind regards. Paul from Perth WA
Paulharb
Welcome to the forum, it contains 12+ years of information about the Crossfires.

The link below is the most reliable Crossfire supplier, for many years, and has spare keys available for any Crossfire. Click on the link below and email Rob what the costs would be for a key. I believe it's in the $140 USD range + shipping costs.

You will be required to supply the VIN# for initial programing and this site has the steps needed to program the new key to your car, avoiding the payment to a Chrysler dealer.

As to the Crossfire Store, issues have been experienced by other owners.

Dennis
DTMenace
Performance auto parts & aftermarket auto accessories for your car, specializing SRT4, Crossfire SRT6, SLK32, C32 AMG, VR-4