Old 08-01-2015, 08:59 PM
RED DOG
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Re: 9th Annual Fall 2015 - Tail of the Dragon GTG-October 1, 2, 3, 4

Originally Posted by ewaynec
I just went on line and checked availability and they have King, queen 1 & 2 available. Is there a limit on the number of Crossfire members get the discount? From the way she sounded there were no rooms available at all. She kept saying"Let me check ___, Let me check ___,Let me check ___, no I'm sorry there is nothing available, we are completely booked."
I's sorry but I cannot believe the entire lodge is booked 2 months in advance. It is disappointing to not make it this year but what really makes my jaws tight is being lied to. I believe there are rooms available they just don't want to rent to us at the cheaper rate.
Originally Posted by ewaynec
I did not call them, I did not want to seem like I was begging for a room. If they wanted to rent me a room they would have found one without someone interceding for me. It was a toss-up as to whether I would go or not, so maybe the room will go to someone who wants it more.
Gary I appreciate your attempt, but it was not necessary.
I have to share that your attitude about this whole thing simply mystifies me . . . If as you say, "It is disappointing to not make it this year" then you should have been willing to make the minimal effort required to pick up the phone and book your room reservation (especially after Valk had jumped in to provide assistance specifically for you). You could easily have avoided your disappointment!

Last edited by RED DOG; 08-01-2015 at 09:23 PM.