Old 09-14-2015, 12:53 PM
RED DOG
Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Re: NEW and POSITIVE changes will be coming from CICCI . . .

Originally Posted by harbor
Bob - Perhaps you could briefly address the group at the Dragon Fri night driver's meeting to outline your vision for CICCI. There'll be 50 some cars there with a lot of newbies.
I'm a current member, but always question the value I get for the dues check I stroke each year.
Hi Jim, Your thoughts are all good . . . Don't feel like the Lone Ranger in questioning the value members have been getting from their CICCI membership! I will request that VALK allow me just a few minutes to address the group on Friday evening so I can introduce myself and CICCI to the dragon attendees. BUT the first step of my plan is to talk with / recruit the Crossfire owners who are active in their local areas (and countries) already managing Crossfire groups, organizing local activities and Get-To-Gethers. CICCI first needs to establish that network of "CICCI Advocates" as THEY will be the conduit that allows CICCI to provide support directly to those local Crossfire groups and their participating Crossfire owners.

THANKS for taking the time to let me know your idea and thoughts . . .

See you at the dragon!

Bob Davis (Red Dog)