View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 09:10 PM
Reliableron
Forum Regular
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Spoiler up - running out of ideas

Ok. I replaced it. I bought the BCM from the Crossfire shop and the part #'s are the same. I turned the ignition to the on position for a minute before starting to "program" and then it started right up. Now the spoiler light was flashing as soon as it was turned on and the windows would not come down when the top was released. I tried running it up to spoiler speed and down, starting and stopping and running it up again - spoiler stayed up and light continued to flash. So I just put the old one back in and I am back to my original issue -spoiler light off when started and I can lower spoiler with switch but it does not read as down and pops back up unless I shut the engine off while it is down. Windows come down as before when top raised. Maybe the new BCM does need real programming or maybe I have a bad connection to the limit switches. I checked the limit switches again and they are in the correct positions when spoiler up/down and I can manually get them to turn off and on with a screwdriver and they have continuity. I have an appointment at the dealer this week to get it checked but was hoping to cancel it!