View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 09:37 PM
janaiy
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Check engine light came up today

Originally Posted by janaiy
I did a search on the forum to understand how to check the fluid level and found entries from members saying in the Crossfire there is no dipstick to measure the fluid. I should also be able to see a leak, otherwise the fluid level should be ok. Also the crossfire steers well, haven't felt anything hard or different. I am at around 73k at the moment.
I found where the steering fluid reservoir is located. But will check it in the morning. If there is no dipstick I can't certainly know if its low or not ???

By the way my AC gives me some issues since a few weeks by blowing whenever it wants, even happened to blow another minute after turned off.
Checked the steering fluid reservoir. There is a dipstick, but since its night and the engine cold its hard to tell. It seems to cover just the first part of the tip. Now does that means its low or I have to run the engine while checking it? On my search one part suggest the engine running while you check and others don't. Pls let me know. Thx for sticking with me.