Thread: vacuum pump
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 11:22 PM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: vacuum pump

Originally Posted by crossfiremaniac
Well I also own a Geo Metro convertible and am a member of the Geo Metro forum. I have to say that the people on that forum are much more helpful. I don't understand the problem of looking in your trunk and telling me the wire goes to the trunk light. Someone in the Metro forum would have done it that night and gotten back to me. I am new to this Crossfire but if I have to I can figure out most things myself in time. I have to say that I am a bit disappointed in this forum. Not all that much help in the short time I have been on here. I hope this forum is as good as the Geo Metro forum but only time will tell. Sorry if the truth hurts but that has been my experience in the short time I have been on here.
It may come as a surprise to you but most cars here have the carpet in place and would not have been able to see the wires anyway. You seem to have been able to annoy many people in just one thread. You used the word please to start with and that word is missing in many posts requesting help, after that you demanded answers and wanted them at once. I am sorry but if you want that kind of help you should ask your mother, unfortunately she is not a member here.