Thread: 3 Years On
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2016, 07:03 PM
pct
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 Years On

In a few days time it will be 3 years since I bought my Crossfire, and I must say its proven to be the best choice I could have made.

At the time I bought my roadster I had just sold a Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo, there was nothing wrong with it, and it had been a joy to own, it wasn't my main car, purely a weekend toy, but at 22 years old (the car not me - I wish!!) I was starting to worry about potential problems ahead given the complexity of the beast, so the Crossfire was to replace it, and become my new weekend toy.

After a few months of ownership I found I was starting to use it more and more as my everyday car, and it soon got to the point where my main car spent most of its time parked up.

3 years on, and I have to say, it's been uber reliable, and cost next to nothing to run, at 70,000 miles I've just replaced a noisy water pump, and that is the first component I've changed other than filters and a couple of light bulbs.

So anyone out there who is considering a good reliable sports car could do allot worse than look at a Crossfire, real value for money, reliable, and a looker too.