View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 09:36 AM
BLKFIN
ADDICTED TO BOOST
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 2005 SRT-6 For Sale! 13000 miles.

I have been following the Crossfire market for the better part of 11 years. I bought my first SRT6 in 2007 and have just recently purchased another just a couple weeks ago.

One thing about these cars that has stayed consistent for all these years is that the closer they are to “showroom” stock, the more money they will bring. I tried to sell what I felt was an impeccably modified one back in 2010 and could not give it away until I returned it back to close to stock. There is also a perfect example of this being true with a nicely modified one being for sale down in Austin, Texas where the asking price ($14K) is less than what it would cost to purchase the mods if you got the car for FREE.

The point I am making here is that you have a great low mile car, but the stereo is probably hurting you. Although I know what a JL W7 sub and couple JL Amps cost, 98% of the Crossfire market is not into high end audio systems. I would recommend, because you asked, to remove the audio system in the hatch, remove the AMG badges off the side, and you should be able to get $17K for the car. By removing the audio system and selling it off piece by piece on eBay, you could make up close to $1500 and that would help offset the lower sales price.

Good luck!