View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 09:45 PM
breakneck
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Wheel Alignment Woes

Originally Posted by kingdavid54
Knowledge is power, become familiar with alignment terminology and techniques , you don't need to be an expert you just need to be competent in understanding how alignments work , be polite and respectful but be firm. You're holding all the right cards you have the winning hand, you bought the tires there you had the alignment done there and they checked the front end for bad parts and gave you a clean bill of health, unless you have hit a curb or jumped a ditch they can say nothing but they will take care of it. The evidence tells the story. Probably the reason your steering wheel is off center to the right is because the front wheels are toed too much to the left. When they do the alignment this time suggest they set the toe with the engine running because this car has recirculating ball steering and it is extremely sensitive to the slightest movement. If you need more help when you go to get it aligned just PM me if you need to and I will help you out.
Huge thanks for all of your advice. I will definitely let you know how this goes.