View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 10:10 PM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: Roadster Trunk Lift Strut Source

Originally Posted by New06RoadsterInAZ
And yet, amazingly, you noticed that there was a new post on it (where I tried to put some helpful information I found, along with a new question)...but then you didn't actually offer anything helpful beyond what you had already offered earlier in the thread. So, why did you bother? :-)

I was hoping to find a link to a currently available product from a supplier where someone has had good experience (thus going to the forum, rather than just using google and hoping - last time I did that, I ended up with struts for what I'm assuming were the Coupe, rather than the Roadster, as they're substantially longer than what I was expecting).
Your sarcasm is duly noted, but you have missed the reason that I saw the new post. I was notified of it because I had an entry on it in the past.
My point was that it is basically an old thread, why not use the number on your existing part and work from it. Obviously you have no need for my help with regard to the correct number. It is actually on the forum, just use search, good luck.

Last edited by onehundred80; 06-07-2016 at 08:43 AM.