View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 06:03 PM
Eco
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: What did you do to your Crossfire today?

Originally Posted by Mike-in-Orange
Eibach makes two different kits for most cars - Pro Kit and Sport Kit. The Sport Kit lowers the car more than the Pro Kit and, unless you really want to slam your ride really low, I'd stick with the Pro Kit. I have them on both of my Crossfires as well as my PT Cruiser Turbo and my wife's Chevy Cobalt. On none of those cars did I ever do an alignment and the tires on all cars have always worn evenly. On my Crossfire Roadster I'm still running stock shocks, same on my wife's car. We also installed a rear sway bar on her Cobalt and paired with the lowering springs it's actually amazing how flat and neutral that car corners. And it's a lot more stable, too. Back to the Crossfire though - do it, you won't regret it. The ride is not overly harsh but it is firm. Ride height isn't so low that you scrape the top of an ant in the road, but you will need to be cautious on some driveway entries and when parking. But really, these cars are so short lengthwise that there is never a reason to pull all the way up to a parking curb, so damaging the front end of a Crossfire should never happen.

Get the Pro Kit, have them installed, and just enjoy the ride!!
Thanks, that's all the extra encouragement I needed.