View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 11:47 AM
GraphiteGhost
Received 399 Likes on 342 Posts
Default Re: What did you do to your Crossfire today?

Originally Posted by xjken
Took mine to a show in Aurora Indiana today. 200 plus cars, that's usually to much competition for my much less than perfect little roadster. Came home empty handed but, I still heard a lot of positive comments about my car and the Crossfire in general. They only had Top 10 for vehicles from 2000-2016 with probably 25 or 30 vehicles in that group. Honestly with cars there today my Crossfire was not a top 10 car, still a couple of the cars they did pick left me scratching my head.

I have heard that America's love affair with the car is dying but, my personal experience tells me that is not the case. Between shows, cruise ins and cars and cpffee the numbers seem to keep growing, at least around here. At the same time the quality of the cars continue to get better and better every year.

Nice car! A suggestion, next time you show, open the hood to vertical. I find people are more likely to gather when I did (vs not opening it fully). I have not see many cars at shows that 'go vertical', that were of OEM lineage.