View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 07:29 AM
dedwards0323
Received 535 Likes on 425 Posts
Default Re: Help With Tire Purchase

Originally Posted by GraphiteGhost
OK, got all 4 tires and went to DTD to apply for the rebate. It'll come in 1-2 weeks (visa prepaid card). Have to use it within 6 months (EASY) or it drops the remaining $ on it. Went to the Continental tire webpage and low n behold, you can register the new tires there (by DOT number) because they are a Continental branded tire. As I was perusing the site, I also find they offer a couple bennies as well.

Register the tires at ( register.cimstireregistration.com 200612 ), section 2 has a drop-down for the Barum's. The tires (without an additional purchase) have a 12 month replacement warranty (with conditions) AND a premature wear warranty as well.

Then (much to my surprise, didn't find anything to exclude them) here ( https://register.roadsideprotect.com...inental_en.php ) is a bonus! This complimentary tire protection program (careful, just activate the free service, as outlined on the 'HOME' tab of the page given) is INCLUDED in the cost of the tires! Now, about all those 'tire replacement policies' they try (retailers in general) to sell you at initial purchase? Hmmmmmm....

Of course, you have to do your homework so make sure you read all, and get what you deserve! IF by some wild accidental overlooking of any situation that renders something I posted here invalid, please please let me know so I can correct it?

Very nice info - Thanks, Chuck.