View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 01:28 PM
ggwersal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up You should know...

In approximately 2013-2014 the guru's on "The Crossfire Forum" helped me isolate a fuel injector problem which boiled down to me purchasing a "Meets or exceeds Mfr specifications" injecter, only to continue having the problems. Eventually I think oledoc2u and another couple gurus began a discussion of potential problems and oledoc2u asked "you did purchase a genuine Mercedes fuel injector...correct?" My answer was "No". I was guided to do so and purchased a used one with some skepticism. My problem was fixed. Another time I logged on because of the steering lock issue which I fixed...again with help from the gurus on this site. We have replaced cam and crank position sensors, water pump, radiator, air conditioner compressor and yesterday the air conditioner condenser. On order I have an ambient temperature sensor because we are sure the outside temp is not always -36 degrees.

The thing is...today my wife turned the odometer over the 250,000 mile mark. Had it not been for the gurus on this site, I'd have told her to sell it on Craigslist for parts! As it is, with AC working again, she is as happy with her 2005 Graphite SRT-6 Roadster today as she was when she bought it in 2006. THANK YOU CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE FORUM..for helping me keep her happy!!! You folks make this the most valuable technical help site on the internet.

Cindy & Gerry Wersal
Prior Lake, MN

Last edited by ggwersal; 07-27-2016 at 01:32 PM. Reason: corrections...good injector was Bosch, also replaced belt and spark plugs.