Old 08-09-2016, 07:15 PM
Raicerx
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: SRT6 Serial Numbers ~ PDF format file...continued

Hey everyone, I have a buyer lined up, (good luck on the loan grklvr) if he is unable to get funding the car is going to be sold at the price he and I agreed on, 19k. The price is fair for this car by anyones standards. GRKLVR had driven 4 hours to see the car on Sunday, if he doesn't get funding he will review the car for everyone's benefit. But suffice it to say, he was happy, this car is in concourse condition. I will post if his funding doesn't go through. I will know tomorrow. Please note: I lose my parking spot for this car on Friday, I will sell it before then so I do not have to park it outside. PEOPLE, this is an A++ example of this great car. I am arranging a periscope session where I will walk around the car and answer questions live for anyone interested. If you want to attend then download periscope and send me an email I will schedule it for tomorrow at 6pm if the car is not sold. When you email me I will send you a reply with instructions on how to follow my broadcast. My email is ckolk@mac.com.