View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 07:58 PM
onehundred80
Received 543 Likes on 459 Posts
Default Re: Bleeding Brakes - Crossfire NA

Originally Posted by dedwards0323
Well I finally got a break in my work, so today I installed the Goodrige "G-Stop" SS Brake Line Kit I bought from Needswings along with the Speed Bleeder Screws for front & rear. And then performed a brake hydraulic system flush & refill service (bled the brake system). I probably used almost 1/2 liter of the Pentosin Super DOT4 brake fluid for the complete flush & refill. Took a few hours (I ain't quite as small as I once was and don't bend like I used too either - ). All total, cost me $181.17 in parts; my labor is priceless!

Who would have thought that the brake line connections are all SAE Standard - No Metric connections! So is that a standard across global markets?

Anyway, attached are some pictures & PDFs highlighting what I encountered on this journey. I actually enjoyed this in the low 90s weather today. But I'm sure I'm going to feel sore in places tomorrow.

Enjoy,
Please, how did you figure out the sizes of the speed bleeders?
The SRT uses two different wrench sizes so I assume they have two different size of threads. I do not want to buy the wrong bleeders and go through that hassle.