Old 09-28-2016, 12:43 PM
Osofast2
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: 10th Annual Fall 2016 - Tail of the Dragon GTG - Sept 30, Oct 1, 2

Will I know a few have hit the highway today to get to the Dragon Meet in a few Days , and hope all have Safe travel on the roads Down to Fontana , Just remember we all have are own speed and stay on your side of double yellow line at all times while your in the Mtn. This time of the year it is Bear season in the Mtn. and yes they do hunt them , So hunting Dogs and Hunters will be out and around on the Roads ,For me and Susan is kind of Happy Sad time with out one of our main stay people PaceMaker not going to be with us anymore kind like a piece of puzzle is missing it not going to be the same , but with all new people coming I know you just open a door to great fun and new Friends for life , also would like to thank the group of people that have put there time into making this great weekend and you know who you are , and when you get minute tell Valk thanks for never giving up on this meet many years ago because of that I'm not sure we would be here today , Thanks Gary for all that you have done my Friend , now on with a great weekend , Wing Up my Crossfire Friends see ya at the Dragon for 10th annual Dragon Meet !