View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 10:49 AM
GraphiteGhost
Received 386 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Re: New headliner, pretty easy to replace.

Originally Posted by onehundred80
Was it you who posted the removal instructions? I want to make a PDF on it but I could not find it.

I did a detailed step-by-step but did not take pictures. If that was not me then the incredible shrinking brain kicked in again...

Let me look for it, have to find the time. OK, here it is (kidding about finding time, it is about all I have lately)! It is a 'checklist' tutorial (sort of) and it did get my job done 100%. I have to mention some folks have been able to get at the two real outer headliner 'pins' under the left and right upper rear trim panels, I wish I was able to know/try that before removing the rear trim assemblies (top and bottom left and right). Also, if you do take out the rear trim panels I have a number of the MB style (china 100% fit) upper rear quarter panels white nylon 'clips' if you break a couple like I did. Post 28 ( https://www.crossfireforum.org/forum...r-removal.html ), take your time, others have shortcuts but I say shortcuts sometimes cost a lot of $! I would suggest you read the entire post, and a few more. Print em, and use em when you do yours. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by GraphiteGhost; 11-20-2016 at 10:58 AM.