View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 01:31 PM
triplmmm
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: SRT6 Roadster Aero Blue, 55K miles

Originally Posted by locutusofborg
I'll tell anyone really interested in buying every defect. In the mean time, I'm reminded of some colloquial wisdom I learned in NC - "When meeting a man, compliment his truck, his wife, or is dog - which one depends on the man."

There is a limit to how many pictures the forum allows per post. If anyone is considering coming to Colorado to buy this, send an email. (Will be out of town a couple weeks during the holiday season)

--Geekdaddy - send an email describing the side & angle you'd like. I see clouds reflected in one of the wheel shots, and some water in another wheel photo. (And yes, a cheesy thumbs in one reflection.)

Potential buyers: There is a scuff on the right front, front facing, down low, that didn't show up in the pictures. The ride also doesn't come across in pictures. Although a scene in Ferris Bueller's Day Off does it justice. (I can also intruduce you to her mechanic, if desired.)

Crossfires are a great find. Y'all have shown good taste by being on this forum. I am especially grateful to my crossfire friend who convinced me to spend $15K instead of $55K for a shiny sports car this much fun.

-- longmontrandall
Soo right. gets old everyone who's not buying nitpicking and requesting more info. great price for your car.