View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 11:03 AM
oledoc2u
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Re: Need source for Auto Shutdown relay

Originally Posted by one mile
Thanks for the heads up onehundred80 . I was hoping to be able to send it to them because I thought you had to buy a special patch cable. I guess I will have to read a little more to see if I have the guts to try on my own. Old dog new tricks keep biting me in the a** ! LOL !
Very few tuners and not their only business. So it is what it is. They will contact you. It isn't hard to hook a cable, a computer, and they will talk you thru it. I'm an old dog, and these cars are totally different than any Camaro/Corvette I ever worked on. It has been a learning process. But, I can run with $100k cars all day long. So, to me the car is worth it. They have their little quirks, RCM, stick keys, bad alarms, but nothing that can't be over come. Now you talk about building old cars. How 'bout building a new car. I had to add posi-traction, gearing, all the add on engines mods. And guess what? Not one of them is an after market industry standard like for a Camaro, a Mustang, etc. So, building one of these isn't something for faint of heart.