View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 11:44 PM
onehundred80
Received 549 Likes on 461 Posts
Default Re: Possible Battery Dead?

Originally Posted by KrisFire
So over the past week or two my car has been starting slower and slower. I also left one of the tail lights on for 4 or so hours a few days ago. I guess I accidentally turned the switch too far left in my haste to get back to work. Have also been having the spoiler activate when turning the car on.

Did some searching around here on the forums and saw a thread relating to the spoiler being a bad battery. Took the battery out and had it checked by Oreily and they said it's still good, but in the last quarter of it's life. I think the sticker on it says 09. I'd check the manufacture date, but I'm at work currently and won't be able to get to battery until the morning.

Just wanted to know if anyone had any other opinions on what it could be if the battery checks out? Should I go ahead and just replace the battery anyway?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
You had the car at the dealers back in April after failing to solve the problem by asking questions here on the forum. You failed to come back and tell us what was done to solve the problem, maybe you figured that was not neccessary, but that is how a future problem could have been solved.