View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 12:38 PM
amx1397
Received 203 Likes on 154 Posts
Default Dodged another bullet

I haven't posted lately because, well we got back to Fl, on Nov 2, and back to Ft. Lauderdale on Nov 4th, because when we (wife and I) got back from our road trip,
Florida to Alabama , to Mississippi, to Arkansas, to Missouri, to kentucky, to N Carolina,to S Carolina, to Georgia, back to Florida. and today December 18 2016

this is what happened.

started November 2
I had some arm (both) pain, thought it was due to driving so much the last two days.,
the pain was every two to three days apart and would last about 20 to 30 minutes, 4 or 5 of the episodes lasted from 3 to 4 hours.
Oh, the pain would start at the elbows (both arms) felt like my arms were filling up with water, once to my shoulders, the filling of water(felt like) would start at my breast bone and go up my chest. (it was like a blood pressure cup on your arm) on my arms and chest. went to the Dr. 7 to 8 times, 4 EKG's, chest Xray , MRI,,,,,,,,,,NOTHING was found,,,,,
no one could tell me what was going on, not even 5 different doctors..
then i went back to my primary, got another EKG Last Tuesday Dec 13, was told by my Dr. to go to the emergency room now, It would be faster than him admitting me to the hospital .ok so I am off the the emergency room,, on the way I saw a sprint store and remembered ,my phone was not excepting text, so i stopped to have it repaired, now on my way again. got to the ER around 2pm, showed them my EKG's, they took another one, and admitted me into the hospital, at 8pm I was in surgery , got three stents in the blood return artery to the heart . the Dr said i had had some where between 11 and 20 heart attacks with 4 of those being bad ones.,, yet no damage to my heart got out of hospital Thursday , Saturday, went down to the shop to see what i could do to my as we were going racing Sunday,, No i didn't race, as my car was not ready. I didn't even go there. .. oh from the prostate cancer, in January of this year, I am again cancer free, colon cancer in 2004,clear, now back to the track and maybe another road trip next summer. USAF 1964 to 1968 jim

Ps i hope this info helps anyone that may have pain and not sure what to do,,