View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 11:27 PM
onehundred80
Received 573 Likes on 479 Posts
Default Re: Cranks and no start

Originally Posted by dan gould
Have waited till know, although most are willing to help , some have snarky remarks as yours is 80.
I am not being snarky at all, if you had asked questions at the start instead of throwing parts at the car as an idea struck you, the car may have been working now with all but one of the original parts on it.
When a car fails to start it is generally only one part that has failed not the list that you have come up with at some considerable cost to yourself.
I am always willing to help, and I have done more than most by listing many of the problems and their solutions found on this site and others.
That thread is by far the largest thread on this forum and it has been seen by some 230,00 members. I accumulated as many helpful threads as I could, converted and edited them to suit the PDF format and left the OPs byline intact.
You can see it in my signature if you are interested.
Many people sign on and then do little to improve the forum, when they do post it is to demand answers and leave bitter comments when nobody answers them. The words please and thank you are always missing from their posts. I normally do not answer those. If they get a solution to their problem half of them do not let anyone know anyway.
Frankly most answers are already here so a search and a little sorting of the chaff from the wheat gives the answer.
I'll look through your posts and see what you have done. Edit,all you have done is ask questions, no surprise there I guess.

Last edited by onehundred80; 01-11-2017 at 11:33 PM.